BUB 0.00% 14.5¢ bubs australia limited

$1 Support Level comming.

1. 123 Posts.
    I hold large stocks such as Warren Buffets Berkshire Hathaway B, Apple, United Health etc....
    BUBS is the first Australian stock I've purchased. I dont purchase just any stock off of opinion, I carefully assess the LOGICAL fundamentals. I could sell bubs today, I could have sold yesterday. But I Did Not. You will tell your kids one day "I could have bought BUBS for under $1" Once this Baby takes off, you'll never see it at $1. Give it 2 months, it will support $1 comfortably.

Fact. I believe in all honesty, that Bubs is worth 90c today. (Support, not peak)
    Fact. After following their run up till now, I believe their next report will yield strong results.
    Fact. Bubs has the Warren Buffet "Moat" around it. They're different to the others...
    Fact. Bubs are only just breaking into the China market. Providing they continue to perform, their stock will rise.
    Fact. Bubs have secured multiple contracts in China. Access to 2000 stores....read their facts (Not opinions)
    Fact. China is the fastest growing economy, and they now allow more than 1 baby per couple.
    Fact. Mums that cant breast feed rely on baby formula.
    Fact. Cows milk is harsh on many baby's, therefore goats milk is like gold. (seriously, do research in this topic)

Fact. There are multiple personalities on this HC forum doing their best to discredit BUBS, I think for many reasons
    2 being:

1. The Bellamy's stake holders lost a significant amount when their stocks dropped 40%. They are holding stock with high hopes it would go back up, and now BUBS has come along.....they're threatened by BUBS, and will do and say anything to discredit it. Which to me as a long term investor, is a good thing. They wouldn't fear what cant hurt them.

2. Day traders. God bless em, they do try. Ive seen encouragements from the same people on this thread who are now giving you the "Bottom $" that Bottom $ is what they want to purchase the stock at, and ride it all they way back up to $1. And so far, I see that some people have made plenty of $ from this tactic AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS...

Bottom $1, I dont listen to peoples opinions when holding stocks. I see the potential in BUBS. Im sticking around.

After their next report on the 28th, providing its all positive - this stock will officially go from penny stock to $1...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $218.8K 1.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1163865 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1553235 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.8¢ 14.8¢ 14.5¢ 375198
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.