CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

1 swallow does not a summer make, page-7

1. juk
    4,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Westmoon, not unexplored, but untested, previously it was just an isolated drill hit. All the previous drilling was targeted at the copper zone, with the Uranium zone running sub parallel, hence why the Uranium hadn't been proven up previously.

As for the significance of the results. They are very significant. Most mines would be happy to chase 2% copper grades to 200 meters, particularly with the widths that they have here(27m at 2.09% and 19m at 1.20%). So yes, they will definitely be mining this deposit just for the copper, and you know the old saying "whilst you're down there..."

Plus there is cobalt and nickel, next thing you know they'll mention the silver, or pop out a resource estimate for the zinc. Remembering that HNC is the biggest zinc producer in the PRC.

I'm quite happy for CMR to keep travelling along in stealth mode, they let their keen investors know what they are doing and what to expect from future activities whilst staying off the radar of predators. Soon enough we will be collecting franked divvies from production. Lets stay stealth till the last possible moment and then emerge as the new WMC.

There is plenty in the pipeline from the coming drill campaigns and the desktop studies currently in progress. These latest drill hits blows a 2Mtpa U plant out of the water, bring on the 3-5Mtpa plant. Do you think a new U plant would make front page news, i reckon it would at least in the Green Left Weekly, not that i subscribe. Where's the tutmeister been lately?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.