AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

1$ target?, page-93

1. 83,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Evening all,

"Wait for Nick's first announcement from the US capital. Just think about why a CEO hastily relocates his office."

Why is no secret - to be closer to Washington and NY. Washington for legislation - for assisting gov. with getting laws passed and for also helping shepherd through. Also where a lot of top brass hang out - and I have no doubt they will be helpful in assisting with either rollout directly - or contacts for assisting with rollout - the latter imo.

NY - is clear as well - Eddie maaaaaaate is there - might save a bit on long distance phone calls several times a day - seriously fairly obvious there will be a lot of meetings to do with listing - and probably capital raises as well - NY is where the action is - a lot of the bank contacts and of course EAS.

As to the $1 heading in the thread --- hmmm, very early in the piece I posted that I thought ajx could get to $150 mil. - maybe $170 ish and maybe even higher under it's own steam - ie. without Yankie help.
    Well, - that's done. Now if we didn't have Eddie in the wings I would say we would sit around here and wait for that US involvement ------------- but, we already have a bit - so, I am on the sidelines a bit here atm..

Eddie has a lot of clout - but, he needs bullets to fire - now, I think he will get them soon - probably another couple of sizable contracts coming up in the next couple/few weeks - and that will very much help.
    Also, the visit by large bankers - who have already done DD - well, if they have done DD and they are visiting - that smells like done deal - as other posters have told us.

Of course - there are a mile of little contracts in the wind - and there is the possibility of a few large one's as well - any of that will boost the price.

I don't know how much we can go before actually listing - it is going to need some of the above to happen imo ------------- personally, I would like to see it list at $2 or above (US) -------- that isn't a big stretch by July if the trend keeps up -

and, the trend IS still very much in place atm. If it went on the trend alone - it would get to about $1.50 (Au) by July - but, the trend was accelerating lately before this retrace.

Add in the military contract and another 1 or 2 commercial starts - and that could easily be $2 US by listing -------------- after all - our attention is being bought to the financials every now and then - and the financials are going to have some very big green percentage improvements in this quarter and the next one - even though the numbers might not be all that big - the percentage lifts will be enormous - and that looks awfully good on a PR announcement or a quarter report or a half.

If people start to extrapolate that out graphically - then it is going to be a pretty picture - and pretty pictures push share prices - so, imo, $2 isn't out of the question for listing.

Then, the first 5 minutes might tell a story of it's own ----------- short supply, hot stock, new listing ---------- well, who knows - $2 bucks could go anywhere - maybe not for long - but, new listings in NY can certainly do funny things.

So -------------$1 Aussie? --------- don't know when - but, my guess is well before July -- all imo.

And, imo, I wouldn't worry about a $1 party - unless NC is payin - and, it's in Adelaide.

Personally - I think a $2 party is better to aim for -------------- Red bar can chip in for that one

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.