AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Evening all, "Wait for Nick's first announcement from the US...

1. 85,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Evening all,

"Wait for Nick's first announcement from the US capital. Just think about why a CEO hastily relocates his office."

Why is no secret - to be closer to Washington and NY. Washington for legislation - for assisting gov. with getting laws passed and for also helping shepherd through. Also where a lot of top brass hang out - and I have no doubt they will be helpful in assisting with either rollout directly - or contacts for assisting with rollout - the latter imo.

NY - is clear as well - Eddie maaaaaaate is there - might save a bit on long distance phone calls several times a day - seriously fairly obvious there will be a lot of meetings to do with listing - and probably capital raises as well - NY is where the action is - a lot of the bank contacts and of course EAS.

As to the $1 heading in the thread --- hmmm, very early in the piece I posted that I thought ajx could get to $150 mil. - maybe $170 ish and maybe even higher under it's own steam - ie. without Yankie help.
    Well, - that's done. Now if we didn't have Eddie in the wings I would say we would sit around here and wait for that US involvement ------------- but, we already have a bit - so, I am on the sidelines a bit here atm..

Eddie has a lot of clout - but, he needs bullets to fire - now, I think he will get them soon - probably another couple of sizable contracts coming up in the next couple/few weeks - and that will very much help.
    Also, the visit by large bankers - who have already done DD - well, if they have done DD and they are visiting - that smells like done deal - as other posters have told us.

Of course - there are a mile of little contracts in the wind - and there is the possibility of a few large one's as well - any of that will boost the price.

I don't know how much we can go before actually listing - it is going to need some of the above to happen imo ------------- personally, I would like to see it list at $2 or above (US) -------- that isn't a big stretch by July if the trend keeps up -

and, the trend IS still very much in place atm. If it went on the trend alone - it would get to about $1.50 (Au) by July - but, the trend was accelerating lately before this retrace.

Add in the military contract and another 1 or 2 commercial starts - and that could easily be $2 US by listing -------------- after all - our attention is being bought to the financials every now and then - and the financials are going to have some very big green percentage improvements in this quarter and the next one - even though the numbers might not be all that big - the percentage lifts will be enormous - and that looks awfully good on a PR announcement or a quarter report or a half.

If people start to extrapolate that out graphically - then it is going to be a pretty picture - and pretty pictures push share prices - so, imo, $2 isn't out of the question for listing.

Then, the first 5 minutes might tell a story of it's own ----------- short supply, hot stock, new listing ---------- well, who knows - $2 bucks could go anywhere - maybe not for long - but, new listings in NY can certainly do funny things.

So -------------$1 Aussie? --------- don't know when - but, my guess is well before July -- all imo.

And, imo, I wouldn't worry about a $1 party - unless NC is payin - and, it's in Adelaide.

Personally - I think a $2 party is better to aim for -------------- Red bar can chip in for that one

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.