CLT 0.00% 2.6¢ cellnet group limited

$1 Thread

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I think CLT is due to soon bolt out of the gate. First it's back to profitability, that's ultimately any company's main goal. And with it comes dividends. CLT has a history of distributing dividends whenever it was profitable. It has also been pivoting more towards increasing its online presence. This is already yielding impressive results and just at the right time, who knew Covid-19 would be a blessing in disguise. It should post a sales growth in the coming quarter if the release of PS5 in November was a success. Top 20 shareholders hold 86% of CLT which is approximately 200 Million shares. The remaining 30 million are therefore more likely what's at play in the market. I expect whoever holds to be tight-fisted if they know what they're holding is clearly a scarce commodity. With the cash reserves approximately upwards of 5 million this coming quarter, there are either of two options, a reasonably good dividend (my estimate based on history being around 1.3 cents which is nearly 10% return on its current price .135) or reinvestment through acquisitions. My bet is the former, based on the now very large base of brand partners already affiliated with CLT. On this alone, and if the cost cutting measures continue in the same trend as last year, we are seeing the return to $1 in the very near future. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.