PKT pocketmail group limited

1 to 2 dollars

1. 37 Posts.
    Let me put into perspective what we have with PKT.

1. To date they have had good initial results with surface uranium, in an area surrounded by proven uranium groud, i.e olympic dam and beverly mine. To me that suggests the upcomming drilling results which will be completed in december this year will be very good and give much upside to the stock.

2. The name at the moment does no help, at the moment its not even possible to do any research on the company. Try yourself, if you type in pocket mail group all you get is that hand held IT crap. Also it is well know that many brokers have no idea about pocket mail. So once a name change comes into play all the DIY traders and brokers will jump on, once again pushing the price up.

3. the U price will be strong for years to come.

I will also add Macq bank is backing them big time, and im sure that they know what is going on. On top of this they are cashed up and have own drilling equipment which is a huge advantage.

It really dosnt look to get any better than this.

I would not be suprised if we see 50c to a dollar on the tables given 6 months and 2 years possibly 2dollars plus and personally i dont think this is being optermistic.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.