1 to 63 in 6 days, page-185

1. 17,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

I’ll try to help you

the first you responded to

”what seems relevant is his description of the labels being ascribed to those who aren’t in their camp regardless of where they sit on the non vaxer continuum.

What I’ve read includes people who feel it has not been through sufficiently rigorous processes, or is still “experimental” with what is now a substantial experimental population. I read people who aren’t happy with the sense of being forced or shamed into it. They aren’t happy with the mixed messages on risks or effectiveness. They don’t trust the motives and modus operandi of pharmaceutical companies. They might not like the various additives in vaccines. And so on.

yet they are lumped into a single group and called disrupters, childish, stupid and so on. They are being lined up for blame if lockdowns and restrictions continue “

the second you responded to

“I think you miss my point which is not an opinion on the rights or wrongs of vaccination but an attempt to step into their shoes and stop the mudslinging that is happening from those who are positioning themselves as having greater morality and sense of social obligation. mudslinging, name calling, threats and attack do little to change minds but instead force the other to defend their views and the way neuropsychology works that has the effect of reinforcing them”

the third is not so far back you won’t have difficulty finding it as with the last. Both of them
    simply repeat the pointlessness of name calling and ridicule.

so I suspect it is far less a case of what I have written but something else at work. As for self assessment I think you may have been suggesting I have a problem
    reading what I have written with a level of objectivity. (Maybe not ) but I can’t see how you can possibly draw any conclusion about my capacity for self assessment or self introspection.

you have also made assumptions about my capacity to reflect on what I write. You have no idea at all about the process through which I write or the thinking that goes into it.

but if it makes you feel better for me to agree with you of course you are right. Your advice and insights are valuable and I have clearly annoyed you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.