GBZ 11.1% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

1 trade for $69, page-5

1. 7,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hwill, no trades at all on the heads today, wow, zero liquidity, but with the large gap in buy and sell closing up, might get A trade tomorrow.
    this was desperately over sold in the last week or 2, no one wants to sell at these prices, but no one wants to buy????? which i dont understand.

sorry for talking about other shares but CDU released more results today, up 7.73% even with bots madly trying to keep the price down.
    but QMN and GBZ currently have a major problem, liquidity has been destroyed by IMHO our potential takeover company.

who wants to buy shares when for 1/2000 of your originsl stake they can continually sell that 1 step lower.
    it must reach a support level, but i have no idea on what that is, perhaps with no sellers at the moment, mid 7s, but will need to be buying depth there to keep it at that price because our manipulator will keep going, IMHO of course. have a look at what happened to QMN today, another good announcement, shot up 1.1c but then 5 or 6 well placed sells and back down she came. anyway, starting to get tired of pushing this barrow, ultimately waiting for the real games to begin.

hwill, no doubt you have 1 and only 1 chance of cashing in those options, this is in the hands of the geologists, did they drill in the right spot??? good luck, no one will be buying now, exactly the same as VILO but we have 1 chance i suppose, they have none.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $14.02K 1.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 548882 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 473053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.