Hi Acorn I understand all the issues you raise in your post and...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Acorn I understand all the issues you raise in your post and I don't have the answers, to your questions. I'm sure Morrison does not have the answers to his actions. I do know that the world will, at some point, have to function and live with Covid -19.

My point of view differs from yours in that I would not make the cure worse than the disease. No Sars vaccine after 17 years, so it's highly unlikely there will be a cure soon. I wish the hell one pops up tomorrow, but I think that is looking through rose coloured glasses. I am not sure how they will ever count the collateral death toll from suicide, domestic violence, murder from intruders, delays in hospital treatment for cancer patients, no money to treat people other diseases etc etc. They probably won't. A bit like how they do publically disclose youth suicides in the news. If you do not know, the figures are staggering and that was before the stress of Vovid-19.

I'm not sure why you assume I am young, as you would be mistaken. I will repay the favour and assume you are elderly.

All this carnage to save our sick and sorry old backsides.

I'd like to think that I am an empathetic person, but also a realist.

A lot of our young ANZAC's bravely paid the ultimate sacrifice for the lifestyle we had enjoyed up until a few weeks ago. It's time now for us oldies to show the same courage and save our kids futures.

DYOR and the odds are very good that nearly all of us will die from something unrelated to Covid-19.

We can't live forever, but we can live.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.