(1) War on Gaza. (2) Debunking Jewish & Zionist narrative - miscellaneous, page-589

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "watso used to be a supporter of isreal .. but not anymore .. that country needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth ..
    these days, watso cheers for any entity that is resisting the isreali vermin .... watso is confident that we are beginning to see the end of isreal
    and america supports them .. no wonder that watso also despises the war mongering americans"

That sounds pretty brutal to eradicate Israel from the face of the earth, no?
    There must be lots of good people there as well among all these other evil, no?
    That would be 7-8 milion people including little kids and their mothers who would also have to be eradicated - I don't like how that sounds. No, definitely we don't want that. Instead maybe teaching the Israelis a lesson? Hezbollah and Iran could help with delivering this once in a lifetime lesson, no?

Like you, I don't like what Americans are doing. But their country and gov. have been totally taken over by they Jews, no?
    I mean, all banks, press, tv, aipac throwing $$$$$$ left, right and centre, America is lost as far as I see it.

Also, America's foreing policy has been hijacked by the Jews.
    They've been saying for the last 60-70 years that Israel is America's ally in the Middle East.
    But it does not make sense. Before America started supporting Israel and sending them hundreds of billions, they had not had any enemies in the Middle East, no?
    Only after America started supporting that Zionist thing they've been having so many enemies and problems in the Middle East.
    I think all these Zionist Jews and other Israel supporters are doing a great disservice to the USA, no?
    Last edited by MisterKobayashi: 30/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.