SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

$1 within 2 months, page-115

1. 1,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The SGH OZ business is at least three times the size of SHJ business which is currently valued at $250m including debt and seems to be going higher. So the OZ business is worth more than the debt as of Dec 15 (A$680m). Equity is more than $1 per share when you subtract the debt and add extremely conservative WIP and don't include any NIHL WIP. $A680m is not "eye balls" debt for a company 6 times the size of shine and it is certainly going down as we speak not just because of currency movements but also the sales of the Accident Claims helpline, shutting of offices, reduced advertising and ceasing sponsorships e.g Bulldogs

There are also financial advice firms in the stable which can be sold. There are many more possibilities to lower debt if needs be. CR at these prices is ridiculous and I think the banks know it. They would be owning a firm full of lawyers who had been shafted by the bank. I also think the Labour Party is gearing up for a royal commission in part as a payback for the banks treatment of SGH which has been abominable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.