SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

$1 within 2 months, page-85

1. 310 Posts.

Hard case indeed . Would make you wet your pants .... some of my cases...... Run along to mummy now dear. Of course what you read in tabloids (or on the web) written by fine upstanding pillars of the community ..... is true didn't you know...... Plea bargain ..... Make me larf .... been watching too much Rumpole. Of course have to evaluate risk where it exists and take a calculated view ..... Dependent on which sometimes (not always) "in the interest of the client" it may well be prudent or "best advised" very strongly in some cases to do a deal..... Otherwise draw a line.... Stand your ground ...... And watch em fall (guess what) like a house of cards....... Haha. Love that bit ... Kinda get off on it especially when I know I've just had my oppo over a barrel with nothing more than bluff and bluster .... Love playing that one. As they say fortune favours the brave. No different here. Off Richter scale .... Oh gee thanks .... Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Love it when someone recognises and applauds raw talent (CLAP)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.