PNN 1.10% 9.0¢ power minerals limited

$1 xmas party, page-59

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2021
    It's pretty amazing to have two salars that mix so well be so close to each other, the stars did align here.

The upgrade from brine mixing looks almost too good to be true at this stage, fingers crossed they can product battery grade and take us all the way, it will get some serious attention we already have contact with ganfeng put it under their noses see if it attracts some interest, they won't find cheaper could see them snapping on a corner stone position as they have in plenty elsewhere recently.

I do wonder if AGY would be potentially interested in a supply deal if it all turns out to be as good as advertised, they are already built even trucking in some to begin with for an upgrade for them would boost their output from what they already have built crazily, we have plenty Incahuasi, no reason for two aussie companies could not to work together if it's a win for everybody, down the road split some pipeline capex expenses.

Lots of day dreaming on my part, the market just hasn't caught onto this brine mix upgrade yet, when they do it's doing to be wild.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.