PNN 3.09% 10.0¢ power minerals limited

$1 xmas party, page-72

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    Smart move - speak to the new Directors themselves!
    G'day Tradeprestige - very wise of you to talk to the new directors themselves (rather than rely on what is said about them by another person). That's exactly what I did, especially as:
    • Rebecca Holland-Kennedy resigned as MD on 22 October 2021 and currently is occupying a casual vacancy as a Non-executive Director - but, surprisingly to me, is standing for re-electionas a Director (Resolution 12);
    • each of PNN's 4 'new Directors' i.e those appointed in 2021 "recommend that shareholders VOTE AGAINST Resolution 12"i.e AGAINST her re-appointment (see the Explanatory Statement to Addendum that refers to Resolution 12). That's telling, IMO.

New Directors are keen
    I think when you speak to them you will learn that they are very, very keen to get PNN going, pulling on whatever exploration levers are appropriate - whether with the lithium assets, the kaolin (+ halloysite??) assets or the base metals assets for that matter (especially the West Musgrave Project).

Kaolin (+halloysite??) - early and inexpensive bang for buck?
    We all know that there are many influences on exploration priorities, one of which is drilling costs and bang for your buck. It should not cost much to get on the ground in (near the ground of our neighbour, the $420M market cap. Andromeda, BTW) and get a better feel for the quality of our kaolin ("good quality kaolin'" it is already known on our acreage - ref. old Mines Dep't reports) - and to better assess our halloysite potential. It would be crazy if this were not being given good priority.

Lithium priority too
    I'm sure that the new Directors can probably walk and chew gum at the same time. Likewise, I'm sure they can deal with more than one agenda item under the Exploration section at Board meetings. I am certain they will give the lithium asset due attention - they'd be crazy not to in the current market. But that's not the only pebble on the beach ... Multi-task!

PNN before arrival of 2021 Directors
    In fact, I wondered what the old PNN management (when RH-K was in charge) was doing with its lithium assets pre May 2021 (when the first new Director was appointed) because many other lithium companies were vigorously pursuing their assets given the obvious supply crunch that was coming.

Prior to the arrival of the new Directors in 2021 and the announcement in December 2020 of the acquisition of the kaolin tenements, PNN's outlook looked doubtful to me. I wouldn't touch the stock despite the potential of its assets. Its pre 2021 history with numerous capital raisings, Board changes, unrealised potential and ultimately its falling share price is there for all to assess. The 100:1 share consolidation that resulted from all of that in August 2020 must have hurt its then shareholders terribly.

Your astute "
    Excellent news" post re appointment of new Directors
    You called it well in your Post #:54400928 of 9 July 2021 when you said "Excellent News for all holders. Happy Friday". That post BTW earned a strong 15 thumbs up, including from me, and was referring to the 2 new Directors (Mena Habib and Stephen Ross) who were convincingly appointed after each receiving 67% of the votes following the s249D notice.

It's clear IMO that PNN is being invigorated by its 2021 Directors - Messrs Ross and Habib above, plus James Moses (appointed 5 May 2021) and David Turvey (appointed 8 July 2021). IMO they deserve a chance, especially as the early signs since they arrived have been good.

Continue the rebuild ... with AGM voting
    At the same time as giving the 4 new Directors a good chance, IMO we should continue with a Board refresh and vote AGAINST the re-election of RH-K and Luis Kennedy. FWIW, here's my Post #:57362434 of 6 November when I went through what came to mind for my voting decisions. And here's a screenshot of what that looked like for each resolution. I hope this helps:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3803/3803688-61939bb78ac8c67e07c9e93b20b231e0.jpg
    Last edited by La Tache: 17/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $42.65K 427.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2984 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 59122 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.