PNN 10.0% 8.8¢ power minerals limited

Thank you for some clarification. Intentional or not what has...

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2021
    Thank you for some clarification.

Intentional or not what has been said to people over the phone has created a perception that the other directors are not behind the lithium and only logical reason for that would be the brine mixture testing has failed to produce battery grade carbonate.

Because if the testing produced battery grade carbonate there would obviously be pushing full steam ahead with it.

I hope this is all just one big mis understanding, but damage has been done to the share price has been walloped, which is really disappointing as we were finally getting some belief here in the program.

I personally see PNN as a multi strike company, I would love to see very soon.

Drilling at Incahuasi (lithium)
    Drilling at next to ADN (hallyosite)
    Drilling at pink slipper (nickel)

We saw LTR and VUL have very big successful spinout of secondary project for shareholders, I am all for progressing all 3 projects as the lithium and hallyosite drilling as the brine at Incahuasi is contained within the first 50m from surface so it would be very cheap 6 hole program and the hallyosite is within the first 30m very cheap aircore drilling there.

Won't require much spend to prove up those two projects very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.008(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.689M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.8¢ 7.5¢ $38.52K 486.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1829 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.