PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

With such a strong retail base we may see the resolutions 2 & 3...

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    With such a strong retail base we may see the resolutions 2 & 3 are unable to find enough votes to have it pass. Management have done an outstanding job to get us where we are so i have no hesitation in voting yes to the resolutions associated with the placements for the directors. As for resolutions 2 and 3, I have time to consider. I will most probably vote yes to the first tranche, and no to the second. As far as I see it, we have $3.1M available as of the end of the quarter and expectations of $2.5M spend for the next. With Tabba Tabba commencing production this quarter, our position is improved such that the first tranche will provide us with enough capital to assist should there be some delay. I cannot see any use for the funds from the second tranche.

Although some may suggest that this will damage the reputation of the company, if anything it will ensure future decisions made by management will be in the best interest of all. Clearly the family and friends of management appear not so loyal to the cause.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.