PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

1 year investment, page-3

1. 7,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2665
    IBB, not entirely sure of the Pinot inspired point you are trying to make, however, I can tell you this much. On 27 April 2015, a few days more than three months ago, PLS share price was 3.5c. Hard to believe I know, but that is what it was. Those 5c oppies were created under a deal consummated in April 2015. Those oppie participants took out their cheque book at that time for $6.5m. Remember this is prior to Elon Musk coming out etc etc. We were at 3.5c !!!So, just ponder that one. You like everyone else can vote NO, but I probably won't be. Why not? Because business is business. You start reneging on deals, and that is the end of you.

Secondly, I am pretty confident we are heading for the stars. This thing is going to go nutz at some point. So, some dilution as a result of big cheques being written when things were not set in cement is ok by me.

As one other astute poster wrote earlier this week, getting a SPP done through ASIC/ASX when things are running fast is just not smart.

Anyone can buy on market for 12/13 right now. If you are a believer, then I would argue you will be buying and not caring less about some guy on the other side of the planet who might be making a bit more than you, and that assume he hangs on.

In any event, it strikes me that a lot of these oppie holders are exercising and selling. Yee Gods, I feel sorry for them. If they had the money they could hang on and make a real killing. OK, so the selling is a bit of a drag right now, but hey, I don't see you as a short term trader.

Neil and the boys are very experienced. Been around the block many many times. I have quizzed him about the oppies. It's not going to matter. Get it.

I hope it was a good Pinot...nothing worse than a run of the mill Pinot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.