PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

IBB, not entirely sure of the Pinot inspired point you are...

1. 7,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2665
    IBB, not entirely sure of the Pinot inspired point you are trying to make, however, I can tell you this much. On 27 April 2015, a few days more than three months ago, PLS share price was 3.5c. Hard to believe I know, but that is what it was. Those 5c oppies were created under a deal consummated in April 2015. Those oppie participants took out their cheque book at that time for $6.5m. Remember this is prior to Elon Musk coming out etc etc. We were at 3.5c !!!So, just ponder that one. You like everyone else can vote NO, but I probably won't be. Why not? Because business is business. You start reneging on deals, and that is the end of you.

Secondly, I am pretty confident we are heading for the stars. This thing is going to go nutz at some point. So, some dilution as a result of big cheques being written when things were not set in cement is ok by me.

As one other astute poster wrote earlier this week, getting a SPP done through ASIC/ASX when things are running fast is just not smart.

Anyone can buy on market for 12/13 right now. If you are a believer, then I would argue you will be buying and not caring less about some guy on the other side of the planet who might be making a bit more than you, and that assume he hangs on.

In any event, it strikes me that a lot of these oppie holders are exercising and selling. Yee Gods, I feel sorry for them. If they had the money they could hang on and make a real killing. OK, so the selling is a bit of a drag right now, but hey, I don't see you as a short term trader.

Neil and the boys are very experienced. Been around the block many many times. I have quizzed him about the oppies. It's not going to matter. Get it.

I hope it was a good Pinot...nothing worse than a run of the mill Pinot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.