PLS 1.31% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

1 year investment, page-88

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    I've currently on holidays in the Japanese countryside so I've been purposely trying not to look at the market nor HC with some success. Before I drop off again I thought I'd just add my opinion.

Do date, management have been great in driving the company. Sure, it hasn't all been smooth sailing however I haven't seen them reducing their positions. I'm happy to approve any resolution regarding management.

I'll also be approving the first tranche to allow for some working capital to aid in paying Nagrom, but not the second tranche. I don't think we need it.

Refusing to approve anything on the basis that the sophs haven't behaved is a little vindictive and short sighted I think. As some have said, let's try to look forward, but at the same time not sell the farm. I think the first tranche will be enough to get us through until mining commences. Should that mean that there are less holes in the Swiss cheese I'm happy for the drilling campaign to be revised slightly as required. Approving the second tranche, although allowing more holes may be detrimental (MC wise) longer term.

Ok. That's it from me. See you guys in a week or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
-0.040(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.02 $55.82M 18.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 424619 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 17344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.