AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

.1%

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Morning all, TRThis morning .1% of shares hit stops and went. Can't really see how the market is telling me anything. Except some traders are impatient and see bigger gains elswhere. The trend has been down So many will move on to the next stock thats is running at the moment. I can't see how the market is telling me anything.

If the SPP hadn't happened and the company had placed the shares with an insto for 12 cents the SP would be trending up now. So if I was short term trader the market is telling me I bet and lost. If however I have done my research diligently and am certain of my decisions it is telling me to buy hard. Which I have done here. I was sitting on the buy side and didn't expect to get filled but they are in the bag now. And very happy. So far.

If the announcements made to the market so far this year are honest and truthful, I have no reason to beleive other wise, I will do very well from today and yesterday. It also gives me great satisfaction to see the behaviour of shares in the sector such as ACL, SPL, ACR, PRR and others have frustrated the hell out of holders but are going gangbusters now.

Of 7 million shares on the sell side most came from the buy side in the last couple of days. Some quick traders have bought into the dump and are sitting on the sell side for a few points gain if/when it rebounds.

Many posters here over time have stated this needs 'deals with dollars' and the big question is when. I dont know when, however the company has stated on several occasion that they are in negotiations with several big players across a range of products. When the deal with dollars does come POH will follow the above companies with big rewards. I will be waiting patiently with my ever increasing pile bought at cheaper and cheaper prices. Whilst the company is making fast ground and reducing risk with every announcement.

Interested to hear any sensible argument for an opposing viewpoint. That is sensible not dreamed up conspiracy theories. Cheers PoS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9.137K 3.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 103555097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.