AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi Pigs,Dont expect any answers, they are all out for blood, as...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hi Pigs,

Dont expect any answers, they are all out for blood, as shares are only supposed to go up you know. If they go backwards everyone and everybody who is/was a supporter jumps.... the knives come out and we who were friends are mortal enemies. its just pathetic how all the blue sky people turn vile after a downturn, bcoz you know, shares only ever go up.... oh Please!

I feel like Malcolm Turnbull with lots of snipers, all ready to have a shot. Well just in case you weak sniveling cowards hadnt noticed i am a shareholder too, so what has happened hurts me also..... grow up! Your 20/20 hindsight is staggering.

Lets take a moment and understand, that shooting the messenger has never helped anyone, i was after their blood last week, when they had misfired on a PR lay down masere, so dont run around like chooks with their heads cut off when things go backwards

At least Oscar is balanced, some of you just panic like superannuants when they see a Stack Market crash, why ??? because shares are never supposed to go backwards are they?

This coy is so close to many big deals its ridiculous, and all of you glass half empty crew can only see the sp for today, take a leaf out of Pigs book and keep topping up, it will bring down your overall costs

And if none of you can work out whats going on, then thats a bit sorry, as its very obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $205 72.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61728026 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.