AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Weightlifter, you very funny man; I kill you last.Now that...

1. 235 Posts.
    Weightlifter, you very funny man; I kill you last.

Now that you've wasted your rather weak ammunition on the messenger, perhaps you could point out any factual errors in my post. Maybe you want love and peace to guide this forum, but let that not blind you to alternative viewpoints. Your response was in fact considerable more personal than anything I said. Shall we go through my points one at a time?

While you are apparently privy to the reason why everybody on the sell side is doing so, I claim no such knowledge, but it would seem a reasonable guess that they are not long term investors, rather daytraders who saw the opportunity of a quick stag profit. I make no apologies for saying I hope they lose money. I don't like daytraders, they are an excrescence on the investment community with the one caveat that they do provide some liquidity, especially when they get it wrong.

Do you not accept that the number of bits of paper for POH is getting faintly ridiculous, or is that all meaningless?

Do you accept that the hypothesis put forward about CSL approaching our good friend Harry and nodding sagely about a suggestion of $2.50 being a reasonable takeover price is total fantasy at this stage?

Do you honestly believe the board checks Hot Copper daily to see what its beloved shareholders are thinking?

And can you, with a straight face, suggest that the whole of this forum could rustle up anything within cooee of 75 million shares?

I don't believe any of those questions are as ludicrous as you attempt to paint them, and your smug and patronising attitude which took many paragraphs to point out to me that shares go up and down, without a clue as to my own situation, is not worth a response. And reading back over your post, did you really say anything else of value?

FWIW, I have been at pains to make it clear over time that I am a long term holder. I also don't appreciate being lectured to by someone who may or may not hold more shares than I do, who may or may not have been involved in the market longer than I have or have lost more or less money over time than I.

What I have learned over the years is not to fall in love with a stock, and when your hackles rise if someone says something vaguely critical of any part of the operation, you are getting close to that state.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 89268918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59834650 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.