AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

When times are good we gloat, we talk big boats and grange, and...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    When times are good we gloat, we talk big boats and grange, and when things don't go our way we're like two dogs over a bone. That's human nature but don't believe that what any of us here on this forum think or feel is going to have the slightest effect on the SP.

I don't believe there are any daytraders in POH - it's far too illiquid to be able to get in and out quickly.

I got very angry with POH management for not getting the options in the money a few months ago. It was stupid,stupid,stupid of management not to secure that money. $12million in the bank and a healthy SP. Everyone on this forum was telling me that POH doesn't concern itself with such mundane matters as income, it's the research that's important. And while POH research is sound, you the shareholders can only be here for a return.

And now there's the trouble with Harry and his SPP

Saint Andrew has taken up his, as has Saint John and Saint Michael. I know there's no Saint Harry in the good book -so maybe he doesn't need to?

The market will be the final judge of POH management let's wait for the decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 43869108 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44263580 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.