NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

no6 wrote: Isn't all the enthusiasm for NTU a bit premature?Well...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    no6 wrote: Isn't all the enthusiasm for NTU a bit premature?

Well you can get in at $3 if you like.:-)
    I think it is not only the rock chips. Mine discovery usually starts with anomalies. Then samples (rock chips) are collected that establish something is there. And then drilling starts to establish what is below. In most cases that I have invested in, the certainty increases as do the challenges while that exploration process develops. The most exciting thing about NTU is that there exploration is starting off on the right foot. Rock chips not only support the anomalies, they suggest the excavation could be easier then expected and the resource could be large and heavy.

So with NTU it's the high ceiling of NTU's potential; It's also the top investor list; And it's the fact that it's xenotime; And it's the TREO percentage estimates; And its the recovery rates from the ore; And it's the HREE percentages of the samples. In short it's the whole package.

For me rare earth stock fundamentals are evaluated based on the likelihood of earnings and the amount of those earnings discounted to the present value of the current stock. With many juniors costs rise as the story unfolds. That may happen here. But the exciting thing is that NTU's project looks more realistic and sensible with each development. That's a real good sign at such a junior stage. Just MO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.