BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@ASXplayer07What you have claimed as fact is NOT correct or...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    @ASXplayer07

What you have claimed as fact is NOT correct or purely your opinion misrepresented by you as fact.

As has been stated the company and product would not exist without Peter (and many others). He is interim CEO ..... note interim.
    I'm not sure exactly what you think he has apparently done that we should object to. For me they are awaiting the production run testing and subsequent marketing push in the US and have just raised as has been pointed out 9M in capital on top of what they already have (dilution free) to support those activities. Those are pretty big events for an interim CEO who is also CTO. IMO doing a brilliant job (and all the other BRN people who have not been mentioned - he doesn't do it all on his own).
    Louis only left in March 2021 so that is 6mths (not the year you falsely stated). Not to mention AFTER they put on extremely experienced ex-ARM executives.

Really? 70c to 50c is a disaster?? It was well below 10c (Jan 2019 to April 2020) for a year while Louis was CEO so your argument does not stack up at all. In fact your statement is utter garbage.

Also IMO BRN SP has been and is being manipulated. Regular tiny trades and the NXXTs turning up almost always 1/4 of a cent lower. The fall from 70c to 50c has been on relatively small volume over that time. And the same number of shares are owned they haven't just disappeared.

What way did you want the company to go again? You said you don't like their direction.

To me it looks like someone wants to accumulate shares. 7M shares approx have been bought today, ie changed hands so someone still owns them. Whether that be effectively the same entity or from an impatient owner to an accumulator or trader who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.