IVR 4.76% 4.0¢ investigator resources ltd

10.0 / 10.5 cents today?, page-13

1. 6,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    Goldy

thanks for the encouragement we need it around here.. i too am quite confident after my chat with CFO but there is no doubt things will take time..

jwfc

so true and IVR were basically voted out of contention as the big money chased the bluechip gains.. IVR gave the the market absolutely no reason to do otherwise

kane

congratulations, i did that the first time round too... and paid for my overseas holiday when they first announced silver at Paris...then i sold some more for 0.38 and bought the missus a nice diamond ring.. problem is that i then bought an absolute truck load between .17-.19 and i haven't touched them since..

overvalued? i think about fair value at $20M enterprise value that is where we currently sit..

kane, i think the spot price of silver is going to be a massive factor for us going forward.. rather than IVR being overvalued, i think the pressure on spot silver over the last 3 months has played a significant part along with IVRs lack of concrete progress

and by the way, thanks for the gratuitous downramp.. much appreciated and i hope it made you feel good!

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $63.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $52.54K 1.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 224049 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 408886 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.