IVR 10.4% 5.3¢ investigator resources ltd

10.0 / 10.5 cents today?, page-14

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear Ezirida, for the benefit of the non believers the "time factor" is related to the "many irons in the fire". IVR is no longer just "Paris" and again reason for appointment of "Commercial Manager". IVR are also under pressure as I understand it from a number of directions and JA neither has the time or expertise to make a number of major commercial decision that are currently before the Board. Smart move JA for as they / he has said they don't want to "muck it up". As you may further recall I like you took an extra bag full last October around 17-18 mark and naturally wish I had held back a little. In time however I think we will both be very glad we did. Like most acknowledge, it is almost impossible to pick the bottom and with so much going on you can never be certain of just when the "Trading Halt" will be announced. I will spread my risk a little wider in coming weeks but I will also be ready once I am convinced the tide is ready to turn and in this regard like you, I know I just have to be patient a little bit longer. I also have another theory why "no reports" and in my mind it all makes sense. Dearest Petal could it be that IVR believe they are "onto" something that is bigger or better than first thought. Time will soon tell but again don't loose faith just ATM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.005(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $83.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.4¢ 4.9¢ $270.8K 5.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 396074 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 149259 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.