JRV 5.56% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

10:00 tomorrow 24th, page-21

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe dreamsrfree, I am not flaming to provoke anyone personally but you could not let me follow any tips for my decision. Personal respect and blindly following are different things.

Do you think it is logic to fight against DP without caring about JRV's future? Do you think it is any help to guess who is DP or not? Do you think it is logic to claim who is who would be ignored in a open forum?

It is a problem that over 10 years DP has not delivered good enough results, but you could not say it is logic to got him out at the cost to put JRV in bust!

Why could DP control JRV for a decade? Why could the Vision push the EGM to get him out? It is because the dissident directors want to get the CRR deal to move forward since different perception how to turn the nickel asset into returns for shareholders.

The fighting in the board room in my feeling is still in the business scope, that is who could make the direction of JRV and which way is better to make JRV better.

However using the Vision to show the angry, pains, find the excuses for your own loss, and spread some blaming without any facts as basis, is wrong!

The court would find the fact if DP is a bad guy who steal the money from JRV, he deserves to be punished. He is too old to steer JRV, which is fair but personal provoking to him is unfair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.05K 539.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1374463 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1675557 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.