JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

10:00 tomorrow 24th, page-3

1. 2,084 Posts.
    If you mind is not clear what JRV is, what risks it would give to its shareholders, and what rewards to its shareholders, you would be disappointed one after another.

All of shareholders if having not the control chair in the board room, could not control their fate but have to sense the fusses from the board room to make the conscious decision to hold, sell, or buy, which is the only to control the big boys in the board room.

I care about the result from the court but I don't feel I could control. If no control, I have to sense it, make the judgment about it, and make the decision.

JRV fundamental is not changed for years. It has the huge asset. It needs some triggers to make it work for JRV small shareholders especially those who know to buy low and sell high.

It is useless to be disappointed and it is only good if you could see the positive side and believe it is big enough. Otherwise, you should sell but don't sell at the price I want since it is the price for liquidity and solvency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.923K 526.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2253709 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 802652 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.