ASM 11.0% 61.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

"@Lureman - you should buy the local pub and spend the rest of...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    "@Lureman - you should buy the local pub and spend the rest of your days having ASM/ALK/MAG shareholders drop in to say g’day and buy you a beer (at your own pub!)"

Anyone who bought a pub in the midst of a Covid plague would have $h!t for brains. Particularly when the end result is not known, who knows what the last strain will be - will that be the one that creates the Mad Max world??? While enjoying my ASM $10 party champers I am listening in the background to our esteemed country's leader. He must have a crystal ball as he seems to know it all and the vaccine escape from Planet Hell.

He can go stick his 43.6% vaccinated and his 99.99% successful hotel quarantine system where it fits best in his anatomy. If the good 'ol Lureman was running the outfit none of us would be in lockdown because infected goons would still be where they chose to go to on holidays in the middle of the worst pandemic since they burned witches at the stake in the middle ages.

He talks it up pretty well, he was never an advertising executive was he? between him and the NSW Granny Killer I have never heard so much B*ll$h!t.

Just watching the ASM close now, I expect it to close down on Monday but it has been a good day for lockdown spectators today.

I am seeing $10.22 late.

By the way, the Lureman foray into ALK and ASM was to fund a nice shiny new retirement vehicle, who said dreams never come true

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.075(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $110.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 69.5¢ 60.5¢ $558.3K 888.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 42245 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 9026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.