@BhanBit off topic, but will try and answer your question (if...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    @Bhan
    Bit off topic, but will try and answer your question (if you are dinkum).
    Bit unrealistic but: 4hrs per day x 250 trading days in a year x 10 years = 10,000hrs. This quantity of hours is the generally accepted time to become a very proficient trader. Obviously will vary greatly between individuals.
    I nearly went broke from trading last year and had to take an extended break to regroup and re-assess my overall plan. Most traders will blow up their account (or come close to it) at least once.
    The one most important thing to learn is risk management, it is also one of the hardest to learn. Because we are all human, emotions always get in the way. It takes a lot of fortitude to manage this and force yourself to become mechanical. Cut losses quickly, no matter what others say, do not let them influence you. I still hate selling stocks at a loss, even a small one, but it must be done.
    When you say accuracy rate not sure exactly what you mean. I started afresh at the beginning of this financial year with a set amount of cash and no foreseeable opportunity to add to that cash, so that was my limit. If I blew that up, I knew there was a highly unlikely chance of ever trading again. And trading is something I love. My win/loss ratio (total number of winning trades divided by the total number of losing trades) so far is 1.33:1 on very limited trading. This ratio I feel needs to be looked at over a longer period of time. The important thing is that your wins are greater than your losses. Currently my average wins are more than double my average losses, so I am doing okay. Hope this helps.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.