dolce i cant see the likes of the local tradie who deals in...

1. 34,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    dolce i cant see the likes of the local tradie who deals in $10000- $20000 deals going to the high court to challenge this possible un-constitutional legislation. in fact i cant see anyone doing this including those that could afford a challenge. they dont need to use such cash amounts

legitimate trade is asking someone to do a job for you and you will offer cash - cash, because you might get the job done cheaper or cash because you can get a better price for a car. There is nothing illegal in those transactions prima facie.

clamping down on the black economy is a side issue - modi used this when he banned high denomination notes forcing the whole population into opening bank accounts.

this is of the same colour - morrison et al are gradually forcing people to make their transactions thro banks with the intention of eliminating cash altogether. possibly an alternative may be the intent to use two currencies - one for the domestic market and one for trade. such as ive heard the road the us may take.

now the government is making me a criminal if i choose to use cash over $10000 to do a deal. maybe soon to be dropped to $2000

tolls are another issue - ive long held that road tolls are illegal under the constitution because of the example you used - interstate trade. also i believe all roads in australia are gazetted as being public

this is brave new world stuff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.