XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

10/07 Indices, page-43

1. 10,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    "We did almost 2000 points between august 2020 & august 2021"

You do realise that was with zero interest rates and almost infinte Govt spending and money printing? You do realise the market conditons are now the exact opposite? You also realise as you seem to keep forgetting maybe deliberately or because you cant see it on the charts we entering a global recession? You also realise a rate pause isn't the issue?

The issue is higher rates for much longer? Mind you the rates are going higher, blind freedie can see that but they will remain there into 2024 so hmmm. US to see ineterest rates around 6 percent and Australia around 5 percent? Lets see, I have been calling the interest rates rises pretty much to the tee when bulls said 2 percent would not be seen lol.

Anyway I sure you get the picture if you drink too much kool-aid you never see the crash coming right? Funny how they never see them on the charts? Of course thats because markets are so easily manipulated so just be careful they aren't also manipulating you through the charts like in 2022? Remember that? You gave me a chuckle then lol.

P.S. Good luck but remember the bull scenario died along with the free money and zero interest rates. Back to gaming hehehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.