XJO 0.04% 8,023.9 s&p/asx 200

10/07 Indices, page-54

1. 10,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    I am now going to repost the post I had removed so everyone knows what is going on then I will reply to this:

LOL...I don't know where to start with you. But lets begin because you really drink the kool-aid:

"The only reason we got inflation so high in the first place was because businesses rorted it after the covid crash & still are"

Wrong so very wrong it was criminal Govt monetary policy nothing else. Everything you are talking about are symptoms of this if you understood economics 101 you would understand this fact:

"You do realise the market has all that negativity priced in?
    Let's just see how we finish the month out before getting all excited"

Wrong again market has been pricing in rate cuts this year lol. What do you think happens when reality dawns that no rate cuts this year? Not to mention the pause? What happens when reality dawns that rates are still going higher? As core inflation is not really falling just headline. Lot to be priced into the downside yes? Lets hope we even see rate cuts next year.

"Inflation is falling & will return to normal soon enough
    As will interest rates"

Wrong again we are going higher for much longer you were one of the we will never see 2 percent lol. BTW if you pull out one of those shiney charts you love so much tell me what has always happend in the past once the rate cuts begin? Yes markets tend to fall off a cliff cause rate cuts only happen after the economy breaks:

"Did we not recover from 2022?
    We'll do the same again"

We did with zero interest rates and virtually unlimited goverment spending or weren't you reading? You think they will do this again lol. And no IMO we never really recovered we just delayed the inevitable. Unless you think record never before seen Govt debt and personal debt including 40 year all time high credit card debt is a recovery and healthy?

P.S. Its all good I always loved the "covid traders" enthusiasm but like I told you careful drinking the kool-aid or listening to social media too much. Good luck bud but new lows on the way and soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.