XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

10/07 Indices, page-69

1. 10,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    "For anyone telling me we priced in a rate cut because of social media, I've decided to post my 10yr bond yields chart"

Why are you wasting your time? No one worries about the ASX its the US we have to worry about and they have been pricing in rate cuts for months. Just listen to all their media outlets CNBC etc or you still stuck in your charts? Once reality dawns over there that rates are going higher for longer they are going to see a big fall and we will follow as always.

And BTW who cares about social media I told you to stop reading it right? I understand "covid traders" are social media disciples but this is why in 2022 they couldn't understand why markets didn't just keep going up. Same reason they are again stuggling now to understand why markets need to price in reality and we see the ridiculous calls.

P.S. Good news is since everyone is channeling their Tom Lee (some might have become Tom Lee sadly) its starting to look more like a crash than a correction hehehe? Good luck bud but why are you even discussing rate cuts in Australia? We heading a lot higher yet 5 percent IMO, rate cuts a long way off here. You need to keep up lol.
    Last edited by Baron1: 12/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.