NDO 0.00% 92.0¢ nido education limited

Hi Harry,62Strat and Sandy Beachs are very knowledgable on Nido...

1. 166 Posts.
    Hi Harry,

62Strat and Sandy Beachs are very knowledgable on Nido and they can be more specific with their reply as I am a newbie myself.

From one newbie to another,My personal Opinion is that its a bargain.. The Share price was at one stage over 55 cents in may I believe, and I watched it drop right down and bought in at 15 cents.

See, the market had NDO priced at 55 cents even before Nido shipped their first load of oil (so if it was normal market conditions what would the NDO share be worth?) and this is why I now hold a nice parcel for the long term. Alot of people on this and other Oil stock threads believe that the oil price cant stay at the current price for very long and I tend to aggree with them..As you see oil rise, then NDO should rise with it.

The only potential hurdles is Galoc as they keep holding the production of the oil up but I dont understand the technicals of this so 62 Strat may be able to help out here also.

I may stand to be corrected by some other threaders by my comments but IMO this will give us a nice price rise, especially if BHP join us as a partner (pure speculation),which is possible but not in the short to mid term,

Dont buy stock by baseing your research from Hot Copper threaders though, do your own research is a common comment mentioned and is the best tip you will find on any thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $209.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 21270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.