G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

It will certainly help the analyst to be able to put a valuation...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It will certainly help the analyst to be able to put a valuation on the stock and do comparable with other listed graphite players, seeing everything EV related is hot right now.

To initiate coverage on a stock, the broker needs to devote resources so they always expect to get something out of it, usually the role of equity raising such as IPO and placements which I heard Hartleys did for them, not sure what Baker Young's involvement was. IRI research could have been commissioned by MUS to get things started.

I have been told that the regulating body in Australia is extremely strict so any recommending speculative (none profitable) stocks are taken with much more care than it has before. If a non-related broker house is going to initiate a BUY recommendation on MUS right at this moment we are really asking them to take on unnecessary risk without just reward.

All in all, any JORC is important and a big step forward and we need a good one, so take their time I say and let the market focus on the rubies for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.