KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

10-15 Cents by March 2023, page-157

1. 902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Yeah I agree!

I was another who stupidly blindly followed his musings. He did up the numbers so well that I truly believed that we were going to $0.43 and I was going to bail, to be fair my call in the guessing comp was to bail at $0.22 and didn't when it got close at $0.21 cause I still believed in $0.43.

He turned out to be a very suspicious and shady character with his antics after the sky fell...then to bang on about class action...pllleeeeease.

I don't think that they were the same person but now have wonderings if Steve10 was somehow affiliated with DW8. In hindsight there are too many coincidence numbers and calls on what was going to happen next...if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck ????

Dean purporting to be a saviour and generating a massive 3,450% growth in revenue during FY2022 whilst under hisstewardship fails to mention that he also flushed it down the toilet and ran, makes me so angry and a little stupid. I would love to make a comment in LinkedIn but the nature of my job prevents me from doing this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.