KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I understand where you're coming from in terms of people just...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I understand where you're coming from in terms of people just being upset they lost and want someone else to blame or create a conspiracy but you must remember we have hundreds of pages here saved where for months hope would be built and crushed through this forum creating dead cats to farm money off retail.

You can easily get a sense of this if you take the time to read this forum. Again this could all come down to a bunch of over exited retail investors.

Im genuinely not sure why you'd bring up the assassination of a former American president who prior to being murdered was openly trying to expose hidden groups and their evil agendas, and bring it up here?

Youre 100% correct in these forums being full or trolls with nothing better to do but i believe brokers are runnning bot accounts in here to mess with people. I have the right to express those views. Wouldnt it be a fair if we could ensure that financial forums are a place for honest discussion instead of the finance sectors play toy?

Steve10 either got it wrong and couldn't stand by his words or planned from the beginning to be deans puppet to retail. The way they hide it is to not dump the packet but slowly sell it down over months and months to avoid suspicion(wait till September guys!!)

I believe the business has done great in creating itself and Dean should be proud, but cannot ignore something fishy definitely went on here. Its not about going about it poorly its about leaving no trace and being deniable. If it was incompetence Dean wouldn't be cheeky enough to call himself the strategist on his employment profile to then change it when mentioned.

We were used in a coordinated plan to launch Kaddy off the back of retail while Steve and Dean fed us good vibes. Imo.

Last edited by OHZON: 27/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.