BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Comline,Thanks for the input.I cant help you with your online...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    Comline,

Thanks for the input.

I cant help you with your online sensitivities, but instead of taking a sheepish approach, perhaps you could provide some justification as to your reasoning why this may be an issue. I think this issue needs to be put into context. Its your credibility as a Geo with experience that you are putting out there, not mine.

I have not been in contact with the company about this possible issue.

I have asked you to provide some validation for your concern with any sort of reference to a case study or example - this would help identify the scope and likely impact that it could have. I have also highlighted the fact that the Atria permit runs through to the Blackwater area. From the drill results, it would appear Bows seams dip to the east with the outcrop in the west. Is this a scenario where you may expect it to affect the seam? Also, their are mutiple seams targetted. Can we expect this issue to arise only for the seam that outcrops; and only for the area that is near the outcrop. What distance to an outcrop for moderate permeability coals would likely result in recharge issues?

You also metion the possibility of derisking, which implies that there are techniques that could apply to how you intend to produce from the field; maybe something such as haveing a boundary that you do not dewater past? Or conducting a geo survey to ensure that there are appropriate formations that discount recharge as an issue?

That was a serious invitation to stick with posting as there is no doubt that the HC would be what it is today without a variety of opinions.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.