BRN 3.70% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

10-20c Fall !, page-60

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    I beg to differ.
    The fundamental truth is that AI technology will take over current technology, yes?
    The fundamental truth is that neuromorphic AI technology will take over "primitive" AI technology that has to relay data to big CPU's, yes?
    The fundamental truth is that "edge" neuromorphic AI technology will be the most advance method for mobile devices, robotics, military use etc.., yes?
    Which sole company hold the IP for "edge" neuromorphic AI technology? Brainchip!
    Which sole company is now commercial in production of neuromorphic AI technology? Brainchip!
    If these are not fundamentals enough to make it a great company then you must be a very safe and pessimistic investor and should be investing more in bank shares. I classic analogy with Brainchip's "edge" neuromorphic AI technology is the Tesla cars when they were first introduced. Everyone bagged it and said it would not survived in the jungle of petrol cars and every car company tried to squeeze it out of existence. It also made massive losses for many years. Even now it's selling only 15% that of Mercedes but valued over 10X that of Mercedes. Reason is that every one is now following its technology lead and it has "potential" to be the largest producer of future cars on the road i.e, EV's. Similar situation with Brainchip's "edge" neuromorphic AI technology, you can deny now that it won't be taken up but it is the only direction towards fully mobile and flexible AI gadgets...if machines cannot think at the "edge" like humans then it cannot be miniaturized, mobile and independent...simple logic! So gradually what will happen is that companies producing new machinery, gadgets, military weapons etc.. will realize they need Brainchip's IP, just like every car company now realizing they need to go in the direction of Tesla.
    That's the fundamentals that I need to invest big in Brainchip. I guess I am a simple, optimistic and hopefully logical person

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $482.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $1.629M 6.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 864382 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 127243 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ 2952330
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.