SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Just a feeling :)Noting size of some parcels acquired ....last...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Just a feeling :)
    Noting size of some parcels acquired ....last Friday and yesterday.

Larger buyers, (myself included), IMHO, are not keen on buying 10,000 share parcels repeatedly...let it build, then snaffle.
    Especially if your looking to acquire 500k, 1m, 2m shares...or more, but looking to maximize efficiency and value (buying amount as cheap as reasonably possible)

You will notice , every time 25 gets loaded on the sell side with a decent volume, it get snaffled in one hit...Buyers pouncing....Selling below 25 is mostly small parcels which are just a bonus accumulation.

For instance last Friday AM was perfect example of this....small trades at 20-21 all day...then a move was made, large buyers took everything and with longer left in the trading day, excitement would have probably kicked in as well.

IMHO...its a sellers loss at the moment. There is value in SWE at the moment....there is a diminishing time line where the gap closes out, and buyers WILL need to move up.

For the impatient, I'm not talking about ...the next trade, or next 2 minutes :)

Now trick is...is the sell depth real or staged to have sellers accumulate lower before the snaffle.

I still haven't brought yet....since latest news, valuations and reports.

I am picking Wednesday arvo of Thursday (might) be my buy day....but then, which Wednesday arvo or Thursday?

Good to be nicely up at end of the week....But really, people need to understand this is an evolving story....minimum time frame should be End of 1st Q 2014 for real & partial value ...Lots of news between now and then.

Unless of course you brought on T+3 last Friday or yesterday...in which case I understand the impatience :)
    And Ill be waiting for the sales :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.