SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

I don't think I said anything about a pull back.There might be,...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    I don't think I said anything about a pull back.
    There might be, and there might not be.

Probably far to in-depth and personal...but hey...I'm an open person.

First thing though....Everyone here knows exactly the same as what I do. I know, no more than anyone here (everything shared so long as you've read the entire thread)...so daily stuff is down to each individual on how they play the game.

I am not fussed about getting more if the SP does surge ahead and I miss out....I have a few already :)

But I will certainly be looking seriously if sellers come out for any non-news reason or if a stack forms at a given price...(so I don't have to chase, thus increasing my cost)

If I don't get more...so be it.

If there was some T+3 buying Friday or Monday...(i.e they brought on credit or that's their trading strategy), it can be to a patient persons benefit....One that is achieved not through manipulation or negativity posting, but trading/buying skill and timing. (we are lucky, we have a clean thread at the moment)

I rarely trade any share persay, and have never TRADED SWE.

I am just getting the feeling that with some new posters, they want immediate returns...when in reality, they will have to wait...not long...not long at all, but a wait all the same.

My example being...The other day a poster said they had 1m shares...and in the same sentence asked what price predictions were and when....Really...I nearly spat my coffee all over the screen and keyboard.?

Not being critical, I respect the commitment... I was just surprised that anyone would invest that much money in ANY share, and seem to know nothing about its detail or its potential .....On the good side though, they will be set to make a killing...LOL!

At anytime, someone or some entity or company can decide to take a stake in our dear Swala...and the lower we are...like around 25 cents...the more the possibility of this happening.

Whilst we are in this limbo state...set to move, but not moving just yet....
    $This is my psychology ONLY$....any volume buyers are better off to wait for a stack to form on/within their buy price.
    (we have seen this happening already in my opinion which provide strong support in my view)

Say I wanted 1 million shares.

Am I better to buy
    200,000 at 25,
    200,000 at 25.5
    200,000 at 26
    250,000 at 26.5
    150,000 at 27
    Total Cost: $259,750

or
    250,000 at 24.5
    500,000 at 25
    250,000 at 25.5
    Total Cost $240,000

You can also stack smaller buys down the line. If they get filled, bonus, and you still haven't shown your hand.

Sometimes waiting can be beneficial and of course, it can also be heartbreaking to miss your timing :) and miss out or it gaps way ahead of you and costs heaps more, and you end up with less shares for you money, which means less profits compounding.

Buyers and seller face equal risk when it comes to timing.

At some point...the buyers will just have to bite the bullet....this will be when the small holders are done...and daily volume returns to near zero...also, as we've seen before.

The only one who has to be happy is YOU (meaning the/any individual)

I have missed two buying opportunities over the last few days....Must not keep having those afternoon nana-naps :)...I wake up, and ohhh, bugger!

Then if you want 10 or 20 million shares....you jump the price a few cents...stop and soak, jump a few more cents....stop and soak....jump again....stop and soak, whilst fighting off the traders :)

This is just some of my right or wrong way of thinking, thoughts....NOT intended as will or wont happen, advise or anything to be construed as gospel in any way shape or form.

Always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.