AVR 1.11% $11.55 anteris technologies ltd

10.5 finally, page-59

1. 3,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 734
    Bit disappointed to see the amount of emotional nonsense on the ahz posts past few days. Calm down everyone. So many of you do such great analysis and contribute so much sharing your views. Such valuable insights. But let everyone have a comment even poor old meerkat. We all need to hear the contra point of view without going into defensive mode and arguing too much.

Its such an exciting time as ahz gets a well dererved re rate. It may go down a bit to catch its breath. I dont know..im a long term holder who is here for the long ride and thats measured in years not daily normal ups and downs.
    There will be more good news as we hear of cardiocel sales in europe, the continuing results of the hsv processes in queensland, etc tc etc.. There will be good days and boring days in between. Just sit on this beauty and enjoy the ride.
    As for charts..because so many rely on them, what they indicate effects many investor decisions and strategies. So they are worth monitoring for those with the more short term need of managing buy sell decisions day by day. For myself i just see the market performing as it wants to on the longer term view regardless of the charts. Good company increasing revenue, regulsr good announcements...it will just slowly creep up and up ..
    Fox
    For whats its worth i hold 950,000 and am likely to buy some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.