RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

10, 9, 8, ..., page-2

1. 29 Posts.
    My gut feeling is that we will have an update very soon. Regarding Georgia, if we have news that we are moving to start ops at Kursebi 2, I personally think it would be positive. Hopefully we would always be able to return to Mukhiani at a later date to target the oil that was identified by the Helium survey. Kursebi 2 originally had a resource estimate of 160 mboe - yes oil equivalent because it's essentially a gas play. The good news is that TD is at 800m which is very shallow indeed. Miss on the first attempt and it's possible to try again with slightly different co-ordinates at a relatively low cost. We are also due the revised resource estimate for Trinidad. This time it should include the deeper formations - hopefully Karamat and Herrera formations. Might be a little early for news on Smith 2 and Ross 3H but you never know. As I posted previously,the Albrecht drill was approved by the Texas Railroad Commission on Monday. Looking very positive but I suspect there may be an early tree shake if the above is released before the share price gains ground again. This is all just my humble opinion, DYOR and good luck !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.