A2M 3.46% $6.14 the a2 milk company limited

$10 and ASX100 - imminent, page-271

1. 35,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    Ur posts 2 r excellently orchestrated and argued, frankmusic, 4 u to descend to a negative level. Let us continue our insights and opinions. The truth will win the day.

And what's to say, frankmusic, I did not buy A2M 2day (just forgot failed to change my Sentiment position)? I have bought a little A2M expecting a rebound.

IMHO but pls DYODD A2M is a buying opportunity esp. below $7 AUD based on earnings, F/A and T/A smoothed 4 recent times/ time series.

NYC based feminist war theorist, Jean Bethke Elshtain's "Just War and Humanitarian Intervention" actually says a war, even one based on gender, is a time to buy (stocks) investments in the country's market subject to the war. This is on the basis that merit will eventually prevail and common sense will win the day where companies judge people based on their content not their identity. Elshtain would be happy with NYSE 2018, LSE 2018 and TSX 2018, less supportive presumably of ASX, NZX and Australia currently including A2M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.