Thanks for that, GoodKing, didn't know you were so keen as you...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Thanks for that, GoodKing,

didn't know you were so keen as you don't comment on the SYT thread (understandably at times), although I have noticed a few likes from you on the STT at times. Cheers.

Just one thing. There is a lot of things that can be said about the state of 'disruption,' but one is certain. It will take more than an app to fix it. The reason why the likes of Tata, Verizon, and AT&T (world's largest data carrier; 2 of three largest world's telcos respectively) have signed them, is that SYT's CSP is a dedicated sponsored data platform, the first and probably best of its kind. It is well protected by several patents, easily integrated with telco platforms, and similarly by third party apps through Freeway, Dataflex, and now Overpass (OTT). They also recently launched the Campaign Manager for developers to perform their own integrations.

If you are not a tech head, anyone may not appreciate the worth of these virtues. But they are significant. In my mind, the CSP will become the printing press for sponsored data, and this comment comes with the necessary arguments rather than it being a mere piece of poetic licence, even if it has a touch of that too.

With regard to my investment reaching mega returns, if eventual, is based on sponsored data continuing on a steep upward growth curve in general, which of course, requires two things that are even more inevitable: continuing explosive data consumption rates; and marketers, including content providers, using the last draw card available to win consumers - free data. Both I believe are safe assumptions for the foreseeable future.

All in the briefest of words of course, which is sometimes unpopular while being so affirmative when so little has been said to show for it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.