Since this is a very quiet thread, I'll continue with my...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Since this is a very quiet thread, I'll continue with my adlibbing of Syntonic.

I prefer this style of discussing the stock, as reading the official announcements and other sources of original info can be done by any reader if they are further interested.

Why is Syntonic's technology disruptive? It's best answering this by stating how the industry space they are in, is being disrupted in itself. There are several points regarding this, and they extend further than the immediate disruption of the telcos falling ARPU's. There is a telecom revolution occurring, or we can also call it a quick evolution. Blame Apple and the smartphone, blame Facebook and social media in general, and lets not forget Google. But these companies would not have succeeded if they didn't do what they do best at this moment in history. Timing is everything, and this point was recently demonstrated in research about stock market success stories (link at bottom of this post). You may think that it is a companies great idea is what will make it a Disallowed, but research has shown that timing is more significant.

The timing couldn't be better for the CSP and its many interfaces. SYT is not the inventor or first company to offer sponsored data, and those that were have had mild success. But their earlier appearances do put them in good stead for what is coming in the macro evolution of data provision, but it will be Syntonic that will rise to fame quicker within the industry. This is because they are the first VMNO (Virtual Mobile Network Operator) to offer a cross carrier service for mobile connectivity. There are nearly 100 VMNO's in the US, and most of them are growing as data hungry consumers cut the cord and go mobile.

But the major telcos are fighting back by improving their own mobile services. Syntonic's first cross carrier CSP platform (Version and AT&T's 160 Million subscribers) now have the opportunity to view content, data free, through the Freeway App, and more recently, view OTT services through Overpass, hosted on Freeway.

I think I mentioned it in my first post above that mobile data consumption will pass PC data rates this year, thanks to the smartphone and other mobile devices. Here is an interesting fact. By 2020 it would take you 5 million years to view all the video content available. In 2017, the rate of increased cord cutters will outnumber new cable subscribers. This rate will dramatically increase as VMNO offer mini bundles of content more streamlined for consumer tastes. Why pay for a fixed $79 plan that provides content that you don't watch and doesn't show other content that you do want to watch when you can now get a mini unlimited data OTT bundle from say, Syntonic, for about $5/week, or 99 cents per day if you just want to watch some unique show.

This is all part of the telco disruption, and it is why Syntonic technology will help speed up the evolution of mobile content viewing.

Sorry to cut this short, but work beckons - for now.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.