BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Davi, how do you manage your time out of your time from...

1. m77
    1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Davi, how do you manage your time out of your time from Job/Work, food, familiy, sleep, ....?
    Every response you make takes lots of your time; and you could use the time for publication in scientific venue instead of virtual hc; if you worked in in any uni, you could get lots of funding with your publications and have many PhD students to research. You could thereby a chief consultant of CSL. Spending heaps of your in a tiny ( bull .... in your words) BIT is sheer wastage and no return at all, does'nt it. I've interest in BIT, and I post BIT hc; however, once I get my return with some profit from BIT, I'll never think of such a company as BIT. I guess everyone in BIT hc must have an interest somehow or other.

Better to make the best use of your time by concentrating on something other than tiny ( bull .... in your words) BIT. Your not refraining from posting would mean you have utter deeper greater finacial outcome-based regular interest becuase BIT is so so important to you for your bread and butter. Let people in the Lab, Uni be busy with science; if your need to share too many science, share them with scholarly people in scientific, not we some laymen in hc. Hope you take it easy, and act to your best interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.