BIT 7.50% 3.7¢ biotron limited

How can anyone following this think we are even trying to get a...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    How can anyone following this think we are even trying to get a CR if you had been paying attention you will see that they have a catalogue with over 225 compounds they are trying to sell to a big Pharmaceutical Company, we've had the pleasure of making some extraordinary Discoveries utilizing compounds 9, 36 and obviously 225 among others.

The whole goal from day one was developing a compound to fight a well-known virus that would be mutually and financially beneficial for all those involved the fact that we can now confirm via all of the chatter on medical journals and whatnot that the compounds are actually effective at inhibiting the deadly diseases, the fact of the matter is the only logical question now is how much is it worth.

My feeling is it is successful from what I can gather management and everyone knows it they are trying to stay tight lipped as to not shoot our selves in the foot with millions of dollars, Dont forget Michelle has three million shares her great great grandkids are requiring her to shut the f* up right now and just let everything roll naturally
    Last edited by Biotronrider: 23/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $13.74K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 421052 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.